Exclusive Waitemata Harbour Cruise with the Yellow-eyed Penguin Trust
Monday 12th December, 2016
Help keep us afloat!
You're invited to join us on an exclusive, fabulous overnight cruise onboard the MV Ipipirri with Hauraki Blue Cruises on Sunday 30th April 2017.
Explore the Hauraki Gulf islands, each with its own distinct personality and fascinating wildlife to discover. Discover secluded beaches, paddle about in a kayak or snorkel in the clean, clear Pacific Ocean.
Relax on deck and drink in the views, and follow it all with fresh and fabulous cuisine matched with New Zealand’s finest beer and wine. Then let yourself be gently lulled to sleep in your private ocean view cabin. In the morning, enjoy a delicious breakfast before cruising back to port.
Included in your cruise:
- Overnight Auckland harbour cuise: departs 3.00pm, returns 9.00am
- Ocean view cabin accommodations (configured as either one king bed or two singles)
- Cheese platters, plus complimentary tea and coffee throughout your cruise
- Three-course dinner including entree, main and dessert
- Full cooked and continental breakfast
- Activities including kayaking, snorkelling and swimming
Tickets are $320 per person wtih 50% of the fare donated to the Trust.
Crusie departs 3.00pm Sunday 30th April 2017. Book your tickets by 1st March 2017 by calling 0800 334 339 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the number and name of passengers travelling, room type and contact phone number.
We look forward to seeing you onboard!